Valentine’s Day can be stressful, expensive and sometimes even awkward. But how can you show that special someone you care about them without breaking the bank? By renting a storage unit from Saber Storage! Storage units are such an affordable and versatile gift. There are just so many reasons why you should rent a unit as a Valentine’s Day gift this year!
1. The cold February weather can make it hard to get out and go shopping, so why not take it upon yourself to clean out those cluttered closets. Get a head start on your spring cleaning and take anything you don’t immediately need to a storage unit to declutter any space as a surprise Valentine’s Day gift!
2. Tired of stereotypical gifts like flowers and chocolates? Storage units are unique gifts, and your loved one would never guess it. A climate-controlled or standard unit is the perfect way to spice things up and keep that special someone on their toes and guessing.
3. Can’t bear to spend all that money on an expensive dinner or a fancy floral arrangement? Well, a storage unit can be a better investment than food or flowers. A meal lasts half an hour and flowers a few days, but a storage unit can last you a lifetime and have many more long-term benefits!
4. If you’re looking to take the next step with your significant other and pop the question this Valentine’s Day, then you might be in the market for a storage unit sometime soon. If moving in together after an engagement is next on your list, we’ve got you covered. Store anything you might have doubles of or might need again in the future in a climate-controlled or standard unit.
5. No one likes to admit it, but sometimes we forget about this special day and need a last-minute gift. Don’t risk hastily buying something that could end up being a waste of money, instead go the practical route and rent a storage unit. You can rent beforehand and make it a surprise or take your significant other with to pick out which size unit would be best for both of you.
Valentine’s Day isn’t for everyone, but a storage unit still can be!
1. Valentine’s Day can be tough for those of us who are newly single or just hate seeing PDA in public. If you’re looking to have a low-key evening alone and avoid all the couples, try renting and organizing a storage unit to occupy your night. Organizing a unit can be relaxing, keep your mind off things and help get you ahead on some much-needed cleaning.
2. Some of us just aren’t good gift-givers and can never seem to get it right. You can’t remember which kind of flowers or what brand of chocolates to get, so why not try something different? A storage unit doesn’t come in different colors or flavors, so you won’t need to remember those pesky details this year when you rent a unit for a gift.
3. Holidays and gift-giving and receiving can be tricky at times, especially if you are bad at receiving gifts. If you receive a gift you like but don’t love, and can’t bear to return or throw it away, just rent a unit and store it away. Out of sight, out of mind, but not gone for good. And if you ever change your mind, it’ll just be at the storage unit that you can access anytime.